Save the Date: Fall Festival
Food * Fun * Music * Games
Our reimagined 59th Fall Festival is two months away. This is always a fun weekend that gives us many opportunities to come together as one community. Together we share our faith, friendship, cultures, joy and love of God. It is also a great time to make new friends, welcome the stranger and give witness to Christ’s message of peace, hope, love and joy to each person we encounter. Mark your calendar and prepare to enjoy the delicious food, uplifting music, entertaining games, as we joyfully build up our school, parish and community.
Mark Your Calendar
Friday Movie Night
Saturday Cornhole Tournament, Games for Kids & Food Tent
Sunday Live & Silent Auction, Chicken Dinner, Food Tent
Fall Festival Wish List
Food items for the festival can be found at Smart & Final or Cash and Carry. The following list of items can be dropped off at the parish office (709 J Street) by Friday, September 2nd. If it’s easier, you may also drop off Gift Cards any amount to Smart & Final or Cash and Carry.
Fall Festival Donation Items:
- Cases of 16.9 oz. water bottles
- Cases of 12 oz. popular brand name soda cans
- 500 1-gallon sized zip lock storage bags
- 16 #10 size cans of Chili Beans or Chili Con Carne (#10 size cans = 3 quarts or 12 cups)
- 30 pounds of sugar
- 6 pounds of Jamaica
- 600 individual serving sized Fruit cups
Fall Festival Country Store
Please drop off items in the parish office or Saturday morning of the festival.
- Homemade jams and jellies
- Baked Goods
- Homemade crafted items (Knit, crochet, sewn, painted, etc.)
- Pumpkins, home grown fruit and vegetables (brought the morning of the festival only)